Pineapple Crush

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Thinking of summer with all the bright colours popping up everywhere I look. I cant help but notice the pineapple and tropical trends that seem to be taking over in the interior world. I'm a huge fan of fruit inspired prints, décor and colour schemes, they always but a smile on my face (and instantly want a pina colada, like you do) I think using tropical prints and exotic home décor is a great way to turn your garden, summer house and conservatory into your own tropical paradise for the summer and would set the scene for dinner parties and gatherings. I've put together a mood board of what I think is the best of the pineapple bunch, let me know if you are crushing on this trend...


From top left Zara Home - Pineapple print cushion cover- £25.99, Zara Home - Pineapple tumbler and wine glass - £1.99 - £3.99, Zara Home - Pineapple Basket - £49.99, Rose and Grey - Pineapple Box - £18.50, Found on www.hearthomemag.co.uk  - Pineapple Cushion - £135, Found on www.onekingslane.com - Pineapple wall sconce - no price.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs