Studio Daze

Wednesday 16 April 2014

It's been a long time since I've wrote a post and I'm so sorry, I've been working like a crazy women over the past month, plus been on a trip to Copenhagen which was one of the best cities I've ever been to ( ill dish all the deets later ) but today I want to share my love and shall I say a big goal of mine to own my own studio.
 
 As I have been working a lot lately its had me thinking about workspaces and how important it is to feel happy where your working, (I've basically spent a month painting in a cow barn, which was freezing and full of cobwebs, yep nice I know) your workspace should lift you when you're struggling for answers, to look up at your walls and feel inspired. Do you look forward to working in your office/workspace? Or could you make it more inviting. There seem to be so many inspiring beautiful studios out there that I like and could picture myself working quite happy in, here are just a few, let me know which one is your favourite?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
All pic's are sourced from Pinterest. if you have enjoyed this post follow my board 'workspace' on Pinterest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs