Studio Daze

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

It's been a long time since I've wrote a post and I'm so sorry, I've been working like a crazy women over the past month, plus been on a trip to Copenhagen which was one of the best cities I've ever been to ( ill dish all the deets later ) but today I want to share my love and shall I say a big goal of mine to own my own studio.
 
 As I have been working a lot lately its had me thinking about workspaces and how important it is to feel happy where your working, (I've basically spent a month painting in a cow barn, which was freezing and full of cobwebs, yep nice I know) your workspace should lift you when you're struggling for answers, to look up at your walls and feel inspired. Do you look forward to working in your office/workspace? Or could you make it more inviting. There seem to be so many inspiring beautiful studios out there that I like and could picture myself working quite happy in, here are just a few, let me know which one is your favourite?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
All pic's are sourced from Pinterest. if you have enjoyed this post follow my board 'workspace' on Pinterest. 
 
site design by designer blogs