Upholstery Update :: Champagne And Gold

Wednesday 11 December 2013

 
When I first picked up this armchair from my client I already new it was going to be beautiful as the shape of the frame is so elegant and when she asked if I would paint the chair in a shimming cream with flecks of gold, I couldn't stop smiling at the thought of painting with gold and couldn't wait to get stuck into this one!
 


This was my first ever armchair, probably the biggest challenge so far, learning to make the cushion seat was probably one of the hardest things I have had to face in upholstery as sewing machines aren't exactly my best friends and having spent 10 hours in total, by the time this baby was done I did start to get the hang of things, but only just...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs