Post Cards From Stockholm

Sunday 8 December 2013


Earlier in the year I posted a dream destination for my wish list, a weekend treat to Stockholm a place that is known for its creativity, world known interior designers and if that doesn’t tempt you then being surrounded by 17th century architecture of Gamla Stan and running river cannels might just be your fancy.
 
My darling fella is my number one fan and always has a sneaky peak reading my blog and decided for my birthday he would surprise me with a weekend tooo.... yes you guessed it STOCKHOLM and made my dream come true, I literally couldn’t believe how lucky I am, and I couldn’t stop day dreaming about what we would be doing when we got there, getting lost and wondering through the old streets, taking inspiration from the stylish Swedish interior designers and eating all those look-to-good-to-eat pastries.
 
So I thought I would share a few snaps from my weekend. Enjoy!



 
                               
 
  

 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs