Through the Looking-glass

Tuesday 25 February 2014

I'm a huge fan of open spaces, light and the feeling of creating rooms with furniture rather than brick walls, are you ? but sometimes open living can make your space look a little lost or maybe you feel that you would like some kind of wall division but you want to still hold that light airy feel, you may just love these glass wall panels that I have been adoring over at Pinterest, giving you that perfect open planed feel, they look great in old buildings with lots of character for that mind blowing contrast 'of something old next to something new' look, to me that's always a win win situation and of course they look fab in contemporary minimal interiors too.

I wish I could have a glass wall like these ones; it gives a dramatic effect in such a simple way. I'm totally in love right now!













Weather you love country chic or rustic industrial interiors there is something for everyone and you can see that these super cool glass panels fit into to pretty much any surrounding which makes me love them a little more, how do you feel about the glass wall ?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs