Summer Is Ending And Yellow Is Trending

Wednesday 25 September 2013

September is one of my favourite times of year; you can't beat mild sunny days, leaves turning golden and long walks that involve wild blackberry picking. Yes autumn is a lovely time of year with the best colour palette.
Over at Pinterest I have been obsessing over yellow interiors, does bright colour's scare you? Well here I have picked some of my fav's to show you that yellow can look tasteful and not at all over powering or too contemporary.




I think vintage furniture painted in yellow with a heavy distressed finish looks amazing, use them as a focal point in the room, keeping your colour scheme natural and muted, if a big piece of furniture painted in yellow is still a little daring for you then why not try updating your bedroom with yellow textiles mixed with earth tones and natural wood furniture for an instant autumn update.
 
 If you are completely digging these yellow interiors as much as I am right now, then my not head over to my ' hint of yellow' board to check out some more beautiful yellow interiors to inspire you.
 
Link:
 
All pictures in this post have been sourced from Pinterest.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs