wish list :: Stockholm

Tuesday 28 May 2013

 


Thinking about summer or if we will get any? Over the past week I've been finding myself snuggled on the sofa with a pile of chunky knit blankets, sipping cups of hot chocolate instead of what I should be doing this time of year like having pinic's at the park, going to my favourite {Clumbia Road} flower market at the weekends, and most importantly wearing my summer wardrobe, yes our british weather is pretty bad at the moment, and I can’t help but think about getting away seeing a bit of sunshine and enjoying the long days. One of the places that is at the very top of my list to jet off to is Stockholm, I would love to visit this amazing city during the summer months, as it’s known for its contemporary designers, chic street-style fashion and its beautiful city surrounded by water, I can see why its known as one of europes best capitals..... beautiful .



Imagine strolling through the old streets shopping at the coolest vintage boutiques and admiring all the Scandinavian furniture {would be a dream}, island hoping by boat, seeing all the medieval villages and having lunch at the little cafe's you came across as you wonder around getting lost, taking the moment in as you enjoy some Swedish cuisine and best yet PEOPLE WATCH {one of my fav things to do} and envy the street fashion of course.
 


 
Images are sources from Pinterest.
 
 
 
Think I've convinced myself, I may have to look into planning this trip would be a great place for some new inspiration.Where would you like to visit this summer?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs