Dreamy Greys & Pale Shades

Wednesday 24 April 2013

 
 




Living with light and natural shades, adding a relaxed feel to your home is the key to beautiful interiors and I feel that chalky shades of grey and pastel touches are the way to go.

 
This week I have been looking into grey interiors, and to be honest with you I can’t get enough.... I love absolutely anything and everything in grey and it’s amazing how calm and dreamy it can make a room look. I’ve search the web high and low for some inspiration for my up and coming projects. Enjoy!

 



 


I love these charcoal walls with  stone painted furniture, odd chairs and cage lighting, to me this is perfect. Also some of my favourite things are the little touches that seem to make all the difference, silver antique finds like this adorable jug is simply stunning.
Photos are sources mainly from Pinterest
 
 



A girl can only dream of having a lining canapé draped over the bed....this is magic and I love the chipped painted furniture against the soft knitted blankets and natural linen.
Photos are sources mainly from Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs