peppermint creams and vintage greens

Tuesday 23 July 2013


Peppermint cream interiors .... yes please, I find it hard to say no to anything in this colour and when it comes to interiors there’s nothing more beautiful then hints of mint green setting the scene of a romantic French cottage with wild flowers and rustic cupboards, it adds a summery chic feel and even when its grey outside these beautiful surroundings would take you to a warm summers day.
Over at Pinterest I have been drooling at some of the most amazing interiors in vintage greens here is a few of my favourite mint moments.
 

Doors and Shutters look amazing painted in mint green and they look even better once they've been through a few storms.
 
I adore these mint green walls with dark vintage furniture and wild botanical flowers, what a great way to make your classic pieces pop.



I wonder where this church is ?
I'm picturing the most perfect wedding.
 
 
 All images are sources from Pinterest and Etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs